Quality Window Tinting of Daytona Beach uses the best quality window tint available in today’s market. These automotive window films are designed to be energy efficient and enhance the look of cars, trucks, SUVs, motor homes, county vehicles, boats and yachts. With Quality Window Tinting and American Standard Window Film, we together provide you with professional window tinting applications and installations. So you can rest assured that you are getting the best quality of service and the best quality in performance film. Our Window Tint is known for a high standard of quality, color stability, and patented scratch-resistant coating.
Window tinting provides the following features & benefits:
Blocks UV Radiation
- Reduces up to 99% of the sun’s harmful cancer-causing (UV-A and UV-B) rays
- Increases skin & eye Protection
- Reduces interior fading and cracking
- Prolongs the life of all rubber, wood, cellular phone, audio equipment and speakers
- Reduces up to 90% of the heat
- Increases air-conditioning efficiency
- Improves occupant comfort
Reduces Glare & Fatigue
- Lessens eye fatigue
- Improves vision and safety
- Reduces glare and eyestrain for both driver and passengers
- Provide an extra barrier of protection for increased safety
- Reduces window shattering to tiny sharp pieces of glass
- Marine window tinting holds shattered glass in place to increase safety
Quality Window Tinting of Daytona Beach uses the finest raw materials, state-of-the-art production methods, quality control, and a 100 % Parts and labor factory warranty covering the complete installation giving you the peace of mind you deserve.
We offer 3 Different types of Window Tint: Dyed, Carbon, & Ceramic
All 3 Window Tint Applications have 99% UV Ray Protections, and All 3 have a lifetime warranty against bubbling, fading, peeling, cracking and delaminating.
- Standard Window Tint (Good) – Standard window tint is made out of dyed materials. Dyed window tint blocks 99% of the harmful UV rays and absorbs 15% of solar heat. Ideal solution for those who just want privacy but aren’t concerned about heat rejection.
- Carbon Window Tint (Better) – Carbon window tint has carbon particles mixed into the film. This window tint blocks 99% of the harmful UV rays and blocks 75% of the solar heat.
- Ceramic Window Tint (Best) – The Best of the Best. Ceramic films are made with Nano ceramic particles infused in the film. Ceramic film provide 99% UV ray protection, and blocks 90% of the solar heat. This film offers the highest levels of all categories while never sacrificing visibility.